cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying part of your bill early

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I believe I have a simplicity sim with a bolt on of unlimited minuets, unlimited text, and 1gb of data but as I am on holiday in the states I was wondering if it is possible if I could pay part of my bill now and then pay the rest when I got back as to pay it all in one go when I get back would be hard of the old wallet!
So does anyone know if its possible to pay part of my bill now as it stands and then pay the rest later?
Please get back to me asap, thankyou!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes you can. Just sign into My O2 and click on the Make a Payment link' If you normally pay by direct debit, you need to make the payment at least 7 working days before the direct debit is due to take, otherwise it will still take the full amount.

Any payment will go onto your account as a credit and your bill should be adjusted accordingly.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
So id be paying part of it early and then the rest when I got back at normal payment day...
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes you can. Just sign into My O2 and click on the Make a Payment link' If you normally pay by direct debit, you need to make the payment at least 7 working days before the direct debit is due to take, otherwise it will still take the full amount.

Any payment will go onto your account as a credit and your bill should be adjusted accordingly.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aw thankyou, really has helped! I was also wondering if I have to do it on the same card as I normally use as I normally pay by direct debit from one of my cards but I don't have that with me and don't have much in there at the moment and wanting to pay with the card I have brought with me is that possible?
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay thankyou so much... I just tried it and its aid they were unable to make the call so maybe they are closed? I will try again soon thankyou!
Message 6 of 6