Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying of device plan

Microdruid2
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi everyone I am looking to pay off my device plan at end of the year now. But I can see a upgrade option when I go to my device and if I pay it that way and upgrade to sim only from my device what happens to my airtime plan will that change or will I have the airtime as well as the SIM only plan.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Microdruid2 

You pay off the device plan then upgrade to sim only which replaces your current airtime tariff, so you only pay for the upgrade simo.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Microdruid2
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Or do I have to cancel my airtime if I go this route if I upgrade my phone to sim only.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Microdruid2 

You pay off the device plan then upgrade to sim only which replaces your current airtime tariff, so you only pay for the upgrade simo.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Microdruid2
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So if I go into app my 02 go to device plan then ready to upgrade and then leads me to store then go to sim only pick one and then pay it will that be it all sorted.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Microdruid2 

Yes, exactly that.

You will need to pay any remaining device plan fees at checkout.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5