cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to pay my bill online bit everytime I click the "pay my bill" option it redirects me to MyO2 where I then have no option to pay online. I have tried to call but the call fails. I'm unable to use a landline. I've also tried to seek help from the Live Chat but apparently all agents are offline and told to come back between 7am and 11pm. It's 4pm. Help please.
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122120 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi. In MyO2, Under the section view my bill...there is another line saying make a payment? Is this not working for you?

MyO2 has been down intermittently for a couple of days but seems ok now...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
There have been reports over the Christmas period of issues with the online payment system.

You will need to keep trying I'm afraid. To avoid this in the future direct debit is far simpler and you can now choose your payment date with o2. (Indeed payment by direct debit is in your terms and conditions).
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 PAY BILL Alt WAYS.

If your My02 is not working or for some reason a direct debit has failed these are the alternatives to pay your 02 Bill.

How do I pay my bill?
1. Click Here and sign in to My O2

Click 'Pay Your Bill' under the 'My bill summary' section
Follow the easy step by step instructions

You can also pay using our automated payment line.

Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay.

You can also pay using our automated payment line. Call 0844 8090202 or 202 from your O2 mobile and choose option 1.3.

Please Note: Important.

If you normally pay your Monthly 02 Bill by Direct Debit, this may still be requested from your bank, if you make a payment within 48 hours of its due date.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
One question does spring to mind here.

@Anonymous has kindly posted the same post at least twice today (alternate payment methods). Clearly people coming to the forum are posting without searching.

Should we not have a thread detailing all the payment options and then referring new enquiries to that thread?

Just a thought.
Message 5 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143186 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
A simple search of Google would bring the same info from the O2 web pages, where that info is copied from anyway......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122120 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous has kindly posted the same post at least twice today (alternate payment methods). Clearly people coming to the forum are posting without searching.

Should we not have a thread detailing all the payment options and then referring new enquiries to that thread?

Just a thought.

Most of that thread on alternate ways of paying is taken directly from O2 T's+C's so I believe ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a thought.

Hi @Anonymous 

Unfortunately the 'Search function' is one of the most under used features of many forums

I think we should always point to Direct Debits payment options and use the kind of info I posted there as a fallback emergency option only.

I dont want people maybe cancelling Direct Debit option because they now know of another avenue, if you get what I mean. 

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It just seems like people don't use the self help info that is widely available before asking a question.

I was looking on another thread on Dogs Trust earlier today where the advert clearly said "up to 50% off selected items plus half price delivery".

Second question asked? "Is it free delivery? "

You can imagine my response.

Anyway, apologies for going off topic.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's the nature of most forums Nick.

Sometimes people are so frustrated etc they just want to post for advice ,and quite rightly too.

The Op has now all the advice they require to hopefully resolve their issue. 😄
Message 10 of 11