Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Paying 12 months rental in one go - people with poor cre

If you passed the URU check then they should have had your address correct as the system cross references what you've given with your bank.
You don't need to take a load of utility bills to proove your address, just tell the assistant the way it needs to be typed in for the system to find it.
Have you considered placing the order online? That way you can put all the info in yourself and can make sure you're 100% happy with what's been typed in before proceeding.
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Yeah but half the problems posting on this forum originate from having applied online!
Anonymous

I'm trying now online as we speak
The o2 store is taking up to 2 mins to respond to anything I click on, if I click on checkout and then sign into my o2, I get errors saying either technical problems, or to try again or create account, but my details are correct
If I try to create a new account I get an error again, saying try again or create new account
I think I should just give up
I've rang telesales already but the person on the other end was clueless when entering my address so i'd rather do it online so I know it's correct
I'll keep trying, hopefully it'll let me past the checkout
Thanks again guys
Anonymous

Well I applied again online
asked for further information, although it wasn't clear how many pieces I needed to supply
I was given the option of 2nd card registered to my address, passport or driving licence
I entered my passport details and was declined
I've emailed creditfilereferrals, explaining the website wasn't clear on how mnay pieces of information I needed to provide, so if they need my driving licence details as well as my passport then they can have them, and that I don't have a 2nd card
I've also described exactly how I entered my address on the system and that maybe they need to refresh the details as they aren't the same as Royal Mail
I've asked them to review the decision, i'm not holding out much hope