cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg order for Samsung Galaxy Ace

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting for some info about my order for 8 days now, for the Samsung Galaxy Ace for my wife as an Xmas present. Heard nothing yet, spoken to 2 agents via chat, Phil and Nishant, and they both said they will progress my order! But still nowt!! Iam really fed up with this and severely disappointed cos my wife was looking forward to her present. We are both O2 phone users and Broadband but this is getting near the limit. Both times the agents said they were out of stock of the Galaxy but Phil contacted sales and they said they had had a new delivery? So where is my fone ???????????????? This needs sorting out asap or else a consolation/reduction will be requested!  Will not recommend O2 to friends after this fiasco!      

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has the op received the phone yet

Message 11 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine on the 17th dec and still haven't got it! Useless. I've emailed a complaint and have rung numerous times. It should have said out of stock at th time of ordering
Message 12 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe something to do with trying to get all the orders out because Of Christmas & new year

Message 13 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate that but i've 'chatted' 3 times incl yesterday and every time they tell me its out of stock BUT I can order another £10 dearer and no mention of being out of stock. Oh 2 be unpopular!!
Message 14 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no phone after 3 Chats but still able to buy another ie No out of stock msg! O2 stinx
Message 15 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no phone after 3 Chats but still able to buy another ie No out of stock msg! O2 stinx
Message 16 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

phone 202 from your mobile or pop into your local store

Message 17 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still out of stock and O2 agent says lots of people are waiting for the same fone. So did i want to cancel?  YEEEEEEEEES

Looking else where

Message 18 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will do exactly the same. I'm taking my phone, broadband and everything from O2. No more of this ridiculous service
Message 19 of 31

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I will do exactly the same. I'm taking my phone, broadband and everything from O2. No more of this ridiculous service

Bye!!Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 20 of 31