cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would i be able to do this where if i sign up for a mobile 1 month deal and i happen not to have enough money in my debit account at the time would i be able to pay the bill using a mobile top up voucher or will that make my account in credit and the direct debit will still come out my account? Or if you pay it will it not then come off your card?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

No sorry, you cannot pay a contract with a top up voucher but you can make a manual payment online or over the phone with a debit card. There again if you have a debit card you would surely have money in the account for the direct debit. You need to think whether a contract, monthly or not, is a good idea.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You need a DD for any monthly contract.
If you can't manage a DD stick with PAYG.
It's safer that way for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

No sorry, you cannot pay a contract with a top up voucher but you can make a manual payment online or over the phone with a debit card. There again if you have a debit card you would surely have money in the account for the direct debit. You need to think whether a contract, monthly or not, is a good idea.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think your better off on payg to be honest after reading your post. I don't think a contract would be suitable for you at this time

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

All contracts should be paid by direct debit. Part of the terms and conditions. If anyone has doubts about their ability to pay this amount monthly then they should stick to PAYG. I am pretty ok for money most of the time and I only agreed to a contract in 2012...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 6