cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I am currently changing jobs and I can’t afford my bill, I rang and asked could I pay both bills on the 31st of January, they seemed to agreee I have woke up this morning to to see my phone has been cut off, I can’t afford to pay until the 31st I have no phone to ring of and the live chat isn’t working, is there anything I can do.?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

None payment is a guarantee that you will be disconnected regardless of what customer service say as the system is automated and no one has service with an outstanding bill.
The only benefit of calling in advance is so that notes can be put on the account to save the customer being chased until their promise date. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to borrow a phone to call them.
The number is on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousI expect O2 will deny they made an agreement to your request (unless you have any record of the conversation or an email confirming it..)

By all means contact them from the links given above, though you will probably have to wait until you pay your bill in full before they reconnect your service. Good luck ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

None payment is a guarantee that you will be disconnected regardless of what customer service say as the system is automated and no one has service with an outstanding bill.
The only benefit of calling in advance is so that notes can be put on the account to save the customer being chased until their promise date. 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm afraid that's correct. No one in customer service can access the automated service. Maybe some of the good advisers will email the accounts team but I suspect they can only  reconnect you once you've been disconnected and only if the recipient of any such email will actually do anything.

So in your circumstances I would  call again and then make the payments on the 31st.                           

Message 5 of 5