Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Pay monthly : uk residency from 3 years mandatory???

...end of the story, thanks all for the info provided here.
gabrio
Highlighted
Anonymous

They do credit checks in Italy.
Having two credit cards may just mean that you already have too much credit that you can't pay.
Highlighted
Anonymous

They do credit checks in Italy.
Having two credit cards may just mean that you already have too much credit that you can't pay.

or maaayybe that i am a trusted person at my bank! since they are from italy and not from UK where people get one card to cover the next card and pay crazy interests.
my 2 cents.
Highlighted
Anonymous

message for an admin: can you please close this topic, i had the inforamtion i wanted.
cheers
gabrio
Highlighted
Anonymous

message for an admin: can you please close this topic, i had the inforamtion i wanted.
cheers
gabrio

Ahem, if others want to continue the discussion it's up to them, not you. If you have nothing more to contibute then don't come back to the thread.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Giving a contract to someone just on the basis they have a job is a massive risk, especially given the current financial situation, when people are being made redundant regularly.

that's true, and that is why i was also providing credit cards.

Showing someone credit cards just means you already have the opportunity to already be in debt. It doesn't give any indication of what you already owe, whether you pay regularly without fail etc.
Someone who has a good credit history, is registered in the country and has been around a while is much less likely to get a contract and then disappear with the phone, leaving a huge bill unpaid.