cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly phone not arriving/UKMail issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid on Friday for an early upgrade on my phone as mine hasn't been working properly for a while now. I chose Monday for delivery and received a text on Monday morning to say my phone would be delivered by UK Mail between 08:49 and 09:49, it didn't arrive, I phoned UK Mail 4 times to find out where it was and was told every time it would be with me within the next hour. By 7:30pm I decided to phone my nearest depot and see what I could find out, I was told a delivery had been attempted (Which isn't possible as my sofa is right by my front door) and it would be redelivered today, and because of the inconvenience it was upgraded to a 12pm delivery so I was guaranteed to have my parcel by 12. I had another text this morning to say my phone would be delivered between 09:21 and 10:21, it hasn't arrived, I've phoned the depot 3 times today to find out the problem and each time been told the driver who has my phone is in a no service area, since 11 this morning? I'm feeling a little bit stuck for what to do here because I basically have a £400 package in the hands of god knows who, unable to be reached and I've now spent two days sat waiting for it, I work nights and I can't possibly stay up for another day to wait for this phone, I'm having to borrow a phone just to phone these people because mine isn't working and I need a phone! What should I do? Are UK Mail known for being this difficult to deal with? I'm already paying for this contract and the fact that I ordered it 4 days ago and can't use it is starting to annoy me. Hope someone can help! 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We have heard of issues recently with deliveries.

You shouldn't have to be chasing this.

Ring O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract and ask them to chase it.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phoned o2,they're going to chase it up for me but I'll be surprised if they get any more sense than I do from UK Mail. I'm on the phone to the local depot again now, going to demand they give me the drivers number. 

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are supposed to be on timed deliveries.

My son works for interlink !

As a learning curve and if practible it's sometimes better to uograde in store and or choose click and collect where you pick the phone up from the store after upgrading online when your advised it's available to collect.

Good luck.
Message 4 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Are UK Mail known for being this difficult to deal with? 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Anyone-Else-Had-problems-With-UK-Mail-Delivery/m-p/346450/highlight/true#M26834

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got through to the depot again, been told that the driver dumped all of his deliveries back at their depot yesterday and said no one answered their doors, yet I didn't even receive a card? I don't know what's going to happen! 

Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sounds like the driver can't be bothered and is off doing other things rather than delivering parcels 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been told now that they can't find my house!

Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Been told now that they can't find my house!

We've heard that one before too !!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to go to bed, with my gigantic phone charging away 

Message 10 of 15