Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Pay monthly has taken money out of my account twice

I pay by card in my phone and my money instead of been take by 02 like normal has been taken by EE/T-mobile and has taken the money twice no extra credit has been added to my phone. Is there any way to get this refunded to my account?
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

Re: Pay monthly has taken money out of my account twice

I'm not sure how paying your bill to O2 has led to a payment to T-Mobile. Ring 202 for clarification and any mistake will be rectified. You can request the payment back into your bank account.

Anonymous

Have you recently moved from ee to 02 ? As this is the only way I can see that happening. You may have owed them a final bill payment.

As said ring 02 and ee to resolve this.

Be prepared to be possibly advised that a refund can take up to 14 working days.
Anonymous

No I've been with 02 for almost 10 years and didn't have a phone before that I don't know where the EE payment came from but the initial one put credit on my phone and the second just took money from my account.
Anonymous

Ok.

Please update your thread to hopefully show it as resolved when you find out more.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Confused

How can credit be added to a pay monthly account?

All I can think of is an incorrect topup by a ee customer ( to your o2 pay monthly sim?) and the bank doing a charge back(and o2 handing back the money)?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

It was fraudulent activity on my account sorry for the late update had a lot of phone calls to make...
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303