cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly BlackBerry Z10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everybody

On Sunday I thought I'd go mad and get the new BlackBerry Z10 on O2 On contract. Being 19 I thought I wouldn't have a hope in hell in getting a contract as I have no credit history. Blow and behold I get an email saying my Z10 is being dispatched and will be in store on Wednesday, followed by a email today saying its being dispatched soon To my local store. Is that it? have I been accepted ?  Also if I have can I send a mate to get it for me?

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good as I'm looking for my next phone not to be an iPhone 5 so am looking at the s3 & the rumoured s4 & interested to see what this phone is like

Message 31 of 36

bluescreener
  • 81 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I would be interested to hear how it compares with other Blackberry models and in particular how the touch screen has evolved from Storm -> Storm2 -> Torch, Bold 9900... You might just want to mention other brands in passing Smiley LOL

At the trailing edge of technology.
Message 32 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news (I think) and bad news guys!

Bad news first: I'm not writing a review! I just can't do it... It annoys the hell out of me!

Good news: I'm going to do a video review instead! It may take tomorrow to record and then tomorrow afternoon to edit but that will be a damn sight easier than writing it all out!

So, LOOK FORWARD TO THAT! grin

Message 33 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

nice one, see it in action insted of paper

Message 34 of 36

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd say that's good news:)

I'm an electrician so pretty pictures I can understand slight_smile

I just about passed the

"MAN MAKE FIRE?" Stage a few months ago:D

Looking forward to it:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 35 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah! There are a few hands on reviews already but again, these are by reviewers and not by average joe users like me and you!

I'll make it on my camera as it's the best quality recording device I have :).

Is there anything any of you would like to see in action?

Message 36 of 36