cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly BlackBerry Z10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everybody

On Sunday I thought I'd go mad and get the new BlackBerry Z10 on O2 On contract. Being 19 I thought I wouldn't have a hope in hell in getting a contract as I have no credit history. Blow and behold I get an email saying my Z10 is being dispatched and will be in store on Wednesday, followed by a email today saying its being dispatched soon To my local store. Is that it? have I been accepted ?  Also if I have can I send a mate to get it for me?

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think I'm looking forward to the review just as much haha.

It's one of the phones I'm considering buying to get rid of my iPhone 5.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 21 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha. A very good friend indeed! I've never done a review on a phone before! Ill try my best!
Message 22 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Everyone has to start somewhere:)

I only joined this forum 5 months ago to whinge about my iPhone 5 not turning up. Now look at me 4k posts later I can't break the habit haha. (Much to some members dismay :D)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI. I've got the start of my review made slight_smile Just need the middle and the end :P. Give me the end of tomorrow :P. Day off wink

Message 24 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I look forward to it:)
Message 25 of 36

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Cant wait to see these reviews slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 26 of 36

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Everyone has to start somewhere:)

I only joined this forum 5 months ago to whinge about my iPhone 5 not turning up. Now look at me 4k posts later I can't break the habit haha. (Much to some members dismay :D)

Apparently your day job gets in the way of posting Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 36

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

FYI. I've got the start of my review made slight_smile Just need the middle and the end :P. Give me the end of tomorrow :P. Day off wink

Can you do me a favour: don't refer to the iphone in the first couple of paragraphs. Nearly every review I've read compares it against either the iphone or Android and that particular way of doing things. 

Message 28 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha indeed it does:D.
Message 29 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may be happy to hear that there is no mention of the iphone anywhere in my review so far but I may use it somewhere from time to time. I'll also use other phones as a comparison such as the Samsung Galaxy SIII or the previous BlackBerry phones.

Still, this is my first phone review so please be nice slight_smile

Message 30 of 36