cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go to pay monthly help

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just got a brand new contract and come from a p&g. I also transferred my old number. It is all set up and I am fully pm now. However I just received a text message (that I receive every3 months) telling me that as of 27/09 I have earnt £15 from my o2 rewards (bonus from topping up). However will I still be able to rightly claim this? I've only had my contract live since Friday.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to customer service. Credit will be transferred automatically  but you will have to ask for rewards to be credited. The official line is that you use or lose rewards but depending on who you speak to they CAN be credited to your first bill.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122379 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. All credit from a payg account should be transferred over when you take out a contract. Though i am not absolutely certain about rewards.

Give customer services a call tomorrow 202 for contract or even 4445 for payg (as this was where they came from). If you ring just after 8am you should get through pretty quickly.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to customer service. Credit will be transferred automatically  but you will have to ask for rewards to be credited. The official line is that you use or lose rewards but depending on who you speak to they CAN be credited to your first bill.

Message 3 of 3