cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go go go

Anonymous
Not applicable

signed up for pay and go go go by accident and don't want it. Just want an ordinary pay and go that I top up as and when needed. What do I do?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't already have a tariff then it will be active within 48 hours, in which case customer services can remove for you & put you on the correct tariff.

If you ARE already on a tariff then the change won't occur until the next anniversary date. Either way, you can still remove & change to the tariff you want...just don't top up, give customer service a call & they'll rectify it for you.  slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should have got a message in my02 telling you to call customer services before a certain date to stop the change.

The pay as you go go go has an anniversary date and if you don't top up you revert to standard payg tariff.

Have in mind what you want instead and.....

Ring them on 4445.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't already have a tariff then it will be active within 48 hours, in which case customer services can remove for you & put you on the correct tariff.

If you ARE already on a tariff then the change won't occur until the next anniversary date. Either way, you can still remove & change to the tariff you want...just don't top up, give customer service a call & they'll rectify it for you.  slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
I don't think you can undo it.

If you go on to your account online you can delete the tariff so that you have no tariff on your account and next time you top up the money will not be taken from your balance to pay for the allowance.
Message 4 of 4