cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and Go Web and Data Allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I recieved a messaged from O2. I can't quite decipher the meaning behind in and was wondering if anyone could help me. It reads as follows:

O2: Your Text and Web allowance is due to end shortly but top up £25 or more by 11/07/2013 to renew it and we'll give also give you an extra £10 allowance to use for any other calls, text or data over the next 3 days. To stop these offers, call 2220

I currently pay £10 a month and recieve 300 texts and 500MB of data. Does this text mean that this will stop after the 11th or will in continue if I do not pay the £25? I have had my current deal for over a year now!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It will just continue as before so top up as normal. Ignore the £25 top up 'bonus' offer as the extra is a virtual allowance which gets used first, you don't actually see the extra credit on the phone.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It will just continue as before so top up as normal. Ignore the £25 top up 'bonus' offer as the extra is a virtual allowance which gets used first, you don't actually see the extra credit on the phone.

Message 2 of 2