cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and Go Linked Accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Am struggling! According to o2 website you can link more than one account together. I have tried to do this without any success whatsoever. Have emailed o2. Have requested password/email reminders, several times! Have been on live chat! Have even spent almost half an hour talking directly to o2 customer services - who not only had never heard of this facility but, after checking with managers and other 'people', no-one has ever heard of it, even though he accessed the information on his screen whilst on the phone. He suggested I keep trying (already been doing that for last 24hrs!) and that hopefully someone will come back to me. He also said everyone's really busy, no one free who knows about linking accounts/know it's possible.  Come one o2! All I want to do is link my daughter's mobile account with mine to see when she needs topping up or is low on credit whilst away from home so I can do this for her. ANY replies greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do you have a myo2 account?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes, i have my 02 account
Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can link accounts in there my friend. Ill find you directions and post them in a minute:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4