cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay & really go

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am thinking of changing to pay & go, as I have low usage. However I am going to Canada shortly for 2 month. Question:- can I buy a local P & G sim card & use my phone whilst away for  use in that country.

Thank you for any help or advice.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Buy a Canadian Pay and Go sim card?

Sure - you just need to unlock the O2 phone. If you are on contract, do it now (call them up) as it will be free of charge. They can put your mobile number on a Pay As You Go sim card which will be there for you when you get back from Canada.

If you mean use the O2 Pay and Go sim card in Canada - then that is fine too, just go to o2.co.uk/international for all the costs of doing so slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Buy a Canadian Pay and Go sim card?

Sure - you just need to unlock the O2 phone. If you are on contract, do it now (call them up) as it will be free of charge. They can put your mobile number on a Pay As You Go sim card which will be there for you when you get back from Canada.

If you mean use the O2 Pay and Go sim card in Canada - then that is fine too, just go to o2.co.uk/international for all the costs of doing so slight_smile

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Opium, appreciate your reply. Only need to decide about buying an "Android" Oh I love technology.
Message 3 of 3