cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay & GGG sim ordered, a couple of questions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I finally did it, ordered my Pay + GGG sim, just a couple of questions before it arrives if you'd be so kind:

1. I'm guessing that I have to activate the sim and then carry out the pac code stuff to keep my number.

2. If I set it up at the beginning of January and pay my first £10 then top up another £10 before the end of january will I get the extra data allowance (I notice the offer has been extended) or is there something else I need to do?

3. After 2 I presume that I'm better setting up an auto top up credit thingymagig so that I top up up £10 automatically on a set date each month rather than having to remember?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You too. Have a great one mate:) look forward to seeing you on the forums again:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 12

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

From the support pages this is the definition of anniversary 

Your anniversary date relates to your tariff and any Bolt Ons you may have. It is the date every month when your tariff allowances restart (depending on your top ups) and it is also the date that any Bolt Ons are renewed (depending on whether you have enough credit for the monthly payment from your call time credit).

You will receive a text message reminding you to top up. If you top-up after your anniversary date, then your anniversary date will change to the date you topped up.

Similarly for your Bolt Ons. If you have not got enough Calltime credit on your Anniversary date, then when you next top up, the payment for your Bolt On will be taken and your Bolt On will restart on that day. This will become your new Anniversary date.

You can send a SMS with the word "balance" to 20202, or call 4444 free and select option 2,2 to find out your anniversary dates. You will be told your remaining tariff free allowance and/or Bolt On balance (depending on what you have on your account) and the date when these will expire – your anniversay date.

Tariff and Bolt On anniversary dates will be different dates in the month depending on when you set up your tariff or any Bolt Ons you have.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 12