cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have just returned back from Egypt and found my phone bill was £207.94 (of which i was willing to pay) i have just this instant received a text message from o2, ifnorming me i will be unable to send or receive any calls texts or use data until the amount is paid. Am i wrong in thinking i had to pay this with my next bill? as I was more than willing but is totally impossible to pay right now. 

Please let me know if anybody else has been in, or currently in this situation!

I am a very unhappy customer right now :@

Thanks 😃

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has the date that your bill was due to be paid passed??

If not I'd be straight on the phone to CS on 202 to at least ask why I was effectively cut off.

If this is a bill which is unusual from your previous bills, O2 may have cut the service to make you get in touch to check if there has been any fraud taking place or to check your phone hasn't been stolen.

Best way really is to contact O2 and ask why.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I think its unfair to expect you to pay before your normal billing date. I'd give CS a call on 202 and see what they have to say....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they do do this sometimes when a bill gets very large wrong in my opinion it would be worth calling customer services and explaining and see if they will leave it till your billing date
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has the date that your bill was due to be paid passed??

If not I'd be straight on the phone to CS on 202 to at least ask why I was effectively cut off.

If this is a bill which is unusual from your previous bills, O2 may have cut the service to make you get in touch to check if there has been any fraud taking place or to check your phone hasn't been stolen.

Best way really is to contact O2 and ask why.
Message 4 of 4