cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly - trying to reduce contract cost

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I signed up for a 24month contract (O2 600 24 month -upgrade due end of November this year) paying around £38pcm. Trying to reduce my outgoings any suggestions welcome, but would ideally like to keep 500mb data, 200 texts and 100 mins as a minimum.

Thanks slight_smile

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If you log into "My O2" and go into your account you can check if you can drop your tariff. Usually one drop which saves around £5 per month but your allowances drop also.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If you log into "My O2" and go into your account you can check if you can drop your tariff. Usually one drop which saves around £5 per month but your allowances drop also.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you look at my O2 in your tariff box you should see change tariff have a look there and see if you can change down
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could cancel any bolt ons you have & that will reduce the cost a bit cheaper for you
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes or if you have say the 1gb data bolt on you could drop it to 500 mb
Message 5 of 5