cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly problems... sick of it...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a £10 bundle customer and am having problems because i have a new debit card and cannot find anywhere online to update it with o2. When I login online the system insists I am a Pay and Go customer. Also the website refuses to accept my fully updated browser which has no problem anywhere else. Therefore here I am... not able to pay and likely to lose my account despite my best efforts.

Before I decide to take my custom elsewhere can somebody sort out this ludicrous situation for me please.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous This isn't customer service so we can't actually do anything but we can suggest you try a different browser as we know Edge has some compatibility issues. 

Also a Big Bundle tariff is pay as you go and card details can be updated in your MyO2 or by calling customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous This isn't customer service so we can't actually do anything but we can suggest you try a different browser as we know Edge has some compatibility issues. 

Also a Big Bundle tariff is pay as you go and card details can be updated in your MyO2 or by calling customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply... I'll give the link a go.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Customer service should be able to do it in seconds for you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4