Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly contract to Pay and Go

Saxman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there

I am wondering if i can change from a Pay Monthly to Pay and Go phone on a Samsung Galaxy S6 and if so how i would go about this please ?

My contract is now complete and am pretty much on a month by month situation at moment

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Saxman you can call customer service who can transfer the tariff for you & advise you of any fees left 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Saxman you can call customer service who can transfer the tariff for you & advise you of any fees left 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
There’s no fees if you are out of contract.
O2 will send you a new PAYG sim which you must use as they are different to contract ones.
It will still have your original number on it though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

andyandania123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there--i wish to change contract from pay monthly to pay as you go--can i do this in the shop and get my new sim card in advance as going on holiday when the account is due to expire?--If not can i phone customer services and get granted a new sim card prior to it expiring?-Any help would be much appreciated,regards ania

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

Hi @andyandania123 you're best bet is to call customer services on 202 and transfer it now.

Your shop will still need to call customer services as it's a change of billing platform.

If you call them and ask them to do it immediately they will post the sim out to you next day and you can pay off the remaining days of your contract at the same time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5