Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Sim questions on mms and extra data

DiggerDogs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all
Does anyone know if mms are included in the plan and if I run out of data, looking at 5GB or 10 GB for 18 months, I can buy an add on and what that cost would be?
Thanks
Malc
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DiggerDogs 

No tariffs include mms anymore.

They are charged at 60p per message. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

DiggerDogs
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks thought as much but there is so much to trawl through and it’s ambiguous, for instance “if it’s outside you tarrif it’s chargeable”. Yes it does not say it is or isn’t lol!
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DiggerDogs 

General advice is to use an app such as WhatsApp to send pictures these days. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

DiggerDogs
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. I was with Smiley but couldn’t get mms to work, it free with them oddly, down to something in my iPhone back ups. Starting a fresh install and not a back up allowed it to work but by then I had gone to EE. Better signal thankfullyThan 3 with Smiley but O2 could be better. I then found out that mms are charged on almost all providers, even 3. Sometimes it’s just easier to send a picture in a text when your in that conversation.
Thanks for the advice.
Message 5 of 5