Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Delivery

Matt312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I do apologise if this has been asked a few times.  We took out a £20, 100gb sim only for 12 months on 9 April and the O2 sites says that our new sim was dispatched on the 10th.  We then received a couple of texts to our old pay as you go 02 number, which we hope to transfer to the new pay monthly sim once it arrives.  I do of course understand the situation of bank holiday and tha horrific Covid-19 but we are a little concerned.

We were given a tracking number whihc begins POST followed by seven digits, I do not know which site to track the order on as Royal Mail does not accept it.  Our bill date has been given as 24 April and we have yet to recieve the sim in order to use the 100gb of data.  

I apologise for the length of this email but in summary would anyone know how to track the arrival of this order and if we will have to pay for the service that we have been unable to use?

I hope that everybody is safe and well and thank you for reading my post.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122903 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Matt312 

Unfortunately you will need to call O2. Deliveries are delayed but you need to chase it up.

Please look at this guide, you will find numerous numbers to call them

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

O2Sean
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

HI @Matt312 ,

If it has been dispatched by O2 then you are just waiting for it to be delivered. Unfortunately normal delivery times are a struggle in the current climate and it will probably take up to 5 working days for a package to be delivered. I was probably expect it to be delivered today or tomorrow at some point. Also When things normalise again O2 will refund if you have been charged for time that you were not able to use your sim.

Hope this helps.

signature
Message 3 of 5

Matt312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you to both of you for taking the time to reply.  I shall hang fire until Monday and then attepmt to give O2 customer services a call.

Stay well and thank you again.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122903 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Best of luck @Matt312 

Stay safe.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5