cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Billing Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

So basically my bill is due and i cant afford to pay the bill but will be able to pay for it in the first week of January does anyone know if there is anyway to delay your payment as i cant afford to go overdrawn as the charges are so high as found out last month?!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that it is a great thing to do on a regular basis but I have been known to forget payment and it is only when I have recieved a text a few days after my Bill date that I have remembered. 

I was in Goa last Year and forgot about paying my bill and I payed it when I got back three weeks later which was three weeks after it was supposed to be paid (naughty me) Payment went through and service was restored with in an hour.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

You will need to call Customer Services on 202, which is free from your mobile. There's no guarantee that they will be able to help, but if you explain your circumstances, they might be able to work something out for you. Not phoning them would certainly result in your account being suspended and your phone being cut off, so I think you should call as soon as you can. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Do you know what caused the high charges, can we help with that?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that it is a great thing to do on a regular basis but I have been known to forget payment and it is only when I have recieved a text a few days after my Bill date that I have remembered. 

I was in Goa last Year and forgot about paying my bill and I payed it when I got back three weeks later which was three weeks after it was supposed to be paid (naughty me) Payment went through and service was restored with in an hour.

Message 4 of 8

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think the OP's situation is similar. It sounds as if they're having a difficult time coping with the high charges on a monthly basis. The OP needs to speak to O2 to find a way to pay this month's bill and reduce what they pay each month, if that's possible, on their tariff.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I thought it was the bank charges that were too high for going overdrawn...?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I thought it was the bank charges that were too high for going overdrawn...?

It's a bit unclear, but I thought the OP meant the monthly charges, not the overdraft.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks pretty clear from what I have read. OP can not afford the bill at the moment but can the first week in January and is reluctant to use Overdraft as it is bloody expensive for him. 

To the OP, as I said, you may lose signal for a few days but putting off payment till then will not be the end of the world as a one off. 

If you have a direct debit then other than speaking to O2 and cancelling the direct debit you are limited to options. 

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Message 8 of 8