Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Pay Monthly Being Charged Early

The bit in red is correct but airtime bill is generated first & collected at the same time as the device plan 2 weeks later. I’m actually struggling with the post now as well as you all

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

I'm totally confused as my device plan charge is collected on 14th of the month and my airtime charge collected 29th/30th of the month. But I'm on a Business contract so maybe that's different altogether.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 688

@Anonymouswrote:

The bit in red is correct but airtime bill is generated first & collected at the same time as the device plan 2 weeks later. I’m actually struggling with the post now as well as you all

That's why I posted the link @Anonymous. I always understood they (Refresh) were taken via two different payments but on the same day... Bill is generated and payment taken 2 weeks later as I understand it...

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Hi guys, I can check for you regarding Refresh and the 2 payments to make sure we all have the same info. Smiley Happy @Anonymous sorry to hear that there's confusion with your bill - if you elaborate a bit as mentioned above we might be able to advise in more detail? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Good morning,

Checked regarding the 2 payments, and got confirmation that on O2 Refresh contract, both airtime and device plan payments are taken on the same day. When customers get their bill notification each month, they are able to see both amounts. Both payments go out 14 days after the bill was produced.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 688

Thank you @Marjo that's just as I thought.(which pleases me, as I'm not going senile (just yet)  Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 533
Solutions: 11,465

I think we knew that Smiley Wink
Thanks for confirming.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

No probs! Smiley Happy

signature