cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am being billed twice each month for my phone and I cannot get anyone at O2 to believe this.  I have accessed two seperate 'GED' numbers from my bank but still they have not been able to cancel the wrong one and give a refund.  This has been going on since last June when I changed my contract with them.

Can someone tell me how I get passed the people who answer the phones and the people who answer the 'Livechat' as I am very, very frustrated about this.

Chris

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
This should be very simple for CS on 202 to resolve but if you don't have any luck yoou can make a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
What explanations are been given?
Are you on a refresh tariff as this does include 2 payments by DD from your bank account.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
This should be very simple for CS on 202 to resolve but if you don't have any luck yoou can make a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
What explanations are been given?
Are you on a refresh tariff as this does include 2 payments by DD from your bank account.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum @Anonymous

Possibly the site co ordinator who is O2 site staff may be able to assist.

The online complaint form can take 7 days + To get an answer.

Toby can be PM'd here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ChrisChris and welcome to the Community.

As mentioned before, if you are on a refresh contract then your account will have two direct debits, one for the phone element and one for the airtime element. The two combined would equal the cost of the contract you entered into.

Does this sound about right?
Message 4 of 6

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
One bill for your handset and the otheer bill for the airtime it's self, sorted! What's not to understand about that?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It sounds like a refresh contract... This should have been explained to you when you took out the contract...
Message 6 of 6