Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Pay & Go Text & Web/Free WiFi

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I have searched and not found any results for my question.
Back in September I bought an Xperia X10. Sometime in October, I think it was about mid October, I recieved a text message from O2 saying that as I was using one of the accredited smartphone handsets my tariff now included free Wifi with BT Openzone and The Cloud. It contained a link saying instructions on how to set up Wifi were on this page, but it just took me to the O2 Tech guy page on Youtube and that only showed how to connect to Wifi, i.e. at home on your own wireless router. I've tried looking in many places but cannot find out how to log into these hotspots. I have seen various sites saying you have to just enter your phone number and if it's eligible you will be redirected, but when I try and connect it just shows me a login page where I can purchase time on there. Am I doing something wrong?
Highlighted
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: Pay & Go Text & Web/Free WiFi

When you find a valid one you get a screen asking for mobile number.
As per the many threads there are openzone wifi points that are not part of the deal
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

OK thank you for the reply. The ones near me are obviously not part of it then.
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

there is a hotspot locator on the main o2 site in the support section. http://consumero2.directoryconnection.com/search.php
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services