cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental Control

Anonymous
Not applicable
So, on Thursday evening I contacted yourselves through the live chat facility in order to remove the adult filter from phone internet browser. I was just informed this would be done within 24 hours.

However, instead it seems you have activated a further parental Control on my phone, which I was not given a pin to deactivate which is now blocking random websites and my apps including instagram and Groupon.

I have repeatedly tried to contact via live chat however there never seems to be anyone available.

Please sort this out ASAP!
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't bother with live chat call up customer services

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Hi
There is only one adult content block which has to be removed by CS as long as you can meet the criteria and prove it.
There are no other O2 controlled blocks for apps or websites so it must be something else you have done, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd suggest not using live chat and give cs a call on 202 contract or 4445
Payg.

Or nip into an O2 shop with id.
Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum. No one here can help you remove whatever block you have on your phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't bother with live chat call up customer services
Message 5 of 7

FEDupp9
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What happens if o2 Customer Service cuts you off every single time in 15 months of you trying to resolve these issues? Solicitor?
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this is relation to the issues you have raised on your other thread? Please go back to that thread and provide non personal details of the issues you are facing so we can see if we can help. Multiple threads on the same topic confuse everyone. @FEDupp9
Message 7 of 7