Did you mean: 

Paid off my phone plan however it's not updated and am due an upgrade

ay0ub24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

Basically I paid me very last £25 phone plan payment for my htc one however I paid it with my standard standing order however it's been 24 hours and it's not shown on my account as been paid and still says I owe that much. 

Now am due an upgrade since my o2 refresh contact has finished however why wouldn't it let me upgrade and still shows that £25 is due even though I paid it bang on 12am on the 10/7/2015. It says it takes 24 hours for it too show on to my account.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

No one on here has access to your account so you really need to call O2. The systems usually update at midnight so give them a call if it's still not showing this morning.

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @ay0ub24

Sadly O2 systems don't work that quickly. You may have settled your account and be keen to update...but you should find it all sorted within 24hrs. It will be on your records however ...so as said give Customer Services a call..http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

If you paid it 'bang on 12am' as you said, it may take another 24 hours for the payment to go through, as the system would have begun updating at that point, and your payment may not register until tomorrow's update.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
My account can take anything up to 2 or 3 days to catch up sometimes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ay0ub24

As long as the payment is showing as successful, Upgrades can place the order for you over the phone.

So all you need to do is call 202, and choose the Upgrades option.You may even get a better deal than the ones you have seen online....you never know!  slight_smile Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Bit of advice, if you say you're thinking of leaving when calling upgrades they'll usually (not always) offer you a better deal to stay!

Bit naughty, but that's the world these days, loyalty gets u zip.

Good luck, push for that discount!

Charlie.
Message 7 of 7