Did you mean: 

PUK code issue

IoniqLeon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I got a second phone on my account for my wife, now we want to bring her number across from GIFFGAFF PAYG Sim I got the PUK CODE from giffgaff and tried to port it in but got the following email from BluePrism:

The request could not be completed, the following reason is given for the rejection:

Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for our security checks is incorrect. Please check and resubmit your request.

Could it be my security code I got wrong or that her giffgaff sim card is in her name although I did change her giffgaff account details to my name.

Any help appropriated 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@IoniqLeon 

The security word can be reset in your MyO2 under your details. It is NOT your login password.

You also need a PAC from giffgaff, not a PUK.

Guide: What code do I need: PAC or PUK 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@IoniqLeon 

The security word can be reset in your MyO2 under your details. It is NOT your login password.

You also need a PAC from giffgaff, not a PUK.

Guide: What code do I need: PAC or PUK 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

IoniqLeon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you MI5 number now successfully ported although her data allowance is not on account yet but an guessing that will resolve overnight.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I would expect so too @IoniqLeon 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4