cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right, my pay and go go go allowance ends every month on the 21st, and i was wondering if i could top up before that date and i would still get my messeges, calls and data. 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have enough credit on the 21st your allowances will kick in automatically.
If you wish to change your anniversary date to an earlier one you need to call CS on 4445 to request it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have enough credit on the 21st your allowances will kick in automatically.
If you wish to change your anniversary date to an earlier one you need to call CS on 4445 to request it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only issue with requesting customer services to start your allowances early is that you will loose any remaining you still have.

You can add a bolt on for data and a bolt on for minutes.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you actually run out of any allowances or was it just a general enquiry?
It's fine to top up at any time during the month and as long as there is sufficient credit to buy your tariff on your anniversary date it will start again as normal.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just wondering why anyone would want to top up before that date....unless they had run out of something within their allowance?....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just wondering why anyone would want to top up before that date....unless they had run out of something within their allowance?....

Uninterrupted service.

If the top up is there as credit it will automatically restart the allowances rather than you having to top up to buy allowances on your anniversary date.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Right, my pay and go go go allowance ends every month on the 21st, and i was wondering if i could top up before that date and i would still get my messeges, calls and data. 

Welcome to the O2 Community @Anonymous 

I see you ahve already had some good advice so I don't want to muddy the waters.  However, if you have not already considered it you might want to have a look at Giffgaff  here  they are connected to O2 but offer more flexible tariffs that can be either recurring or you can choose a differnet tariff each month to suit your needs.  And if you like them you can even port your existing O2 number.  Worth at least a few minutes research.

Message 8 of 8