cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE ACCESS

Anonymous
Not applicable

I AM TRYING TO ADD CREDIT TO MY PHONE VIA A TOP-UP VOUCHER, HOWEVER AS I HAD NOT USED THE PHONE FOR A LONG WHILE, IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO TOP UP VIA THE USUAL 4444 NUMBER.

THE PHONE MAY BE LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVE USE, I WOULD THEREFORE LIKE THIS TO BE REMOVED SO THAT I CAN USE THE PHONE AGAIN.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you aren't talking to CS here. The sim may have become inactive due to lack of use...(depending when you last topped up) As stated above, customer services are the only people who can help...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You need to call CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous you aren't talking to CS here. The sim may have become inactive due to lack of use...(depending when you last topped up) As stated above, customer services are the only people who can help...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you haven't made a call or sent a text in the last 6 months then yes, the sim is now inactive. Customer service will reactivate it for you and restore the credit 24 hours later. Use a landline or possibly live chat.

Message 4 of 4