cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAY MONTHLY

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm just wondering when the first month of my allowance will come out my bank? Will it be after the first month of using my device? The money I paid for the device has come out just wondering about the tariff money?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

For your first O2 bill you are charged for the first couple of days connection, until the billing date, and then one month in advance.

Payment date is always 2 weeks after the billing date.

Your allowances will also be split during the initial few days, so allowances will be devided by 30 days times the number of days until your O2 bill is produced.

On a new account sometimes it takes around 24 hours for things to settle with the My02. If it continues then Customer Service on 202 should be able to help.

Your direct debit dates should closely follow each other. Just ensure you have the available funds. Some banks can tell you of a pending direct debit too.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

For your first O2 bill you are charged for the first couple of days connection, until the billing date, and then one month in advance.

Payment date is always 2 weeks after the billing date.

Your allowances will also be split during the initial few days, so allowances will be devided by 30 days times the number of days until your O2 bill is produced.

On a new account sometimes it takes around 24 hours for things to settle with the My02. If it continues then Customer Service on 202 should be able to help.

Your direct debit dates should closely follow each other. Just ensure you have the available funds. Some banks can tell you of a pending direct debit too.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your first payment will be around the 10th October if the billing date was yesterday but it's easy enough to check in MyO2. After the first payment has been made you can alter the due date to any that be more convenient.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Camerontocher !

You will be billed the day/a few days after connection and this will be your monthly bill date. On your first bill you will have one months advance line rental and one day/few days (to charge for the days from when you connected).

Your first bill will also have your tariff allowances on, so you can start using your inclusive minutes or text. O2 will also charge you for any other services you may have asked for (insurance, bolt-ons etc).

our direct debit date will be on the bill, but its around 14 days after the bill gets produced. if the date not convinent for you can get Customer services to change it for u, but only after  the first dd goes out.

hope this helps

Message 4 of 4