Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC

MCT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I have just taken out an 02 contract from Vodafone. I sent a pac when I purchased the phone. I now have service on O2 with a different number to my Vodafone one. Is this correct and just a matter of time for the number to transfer? I thought I would have had the correct number once I had service. Thanks
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@dan8089 @MCT 

Tou need to submit the form here again https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

You will receive a text with transfer date if accepted by O2, but nothing will happen over the weekend.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

dan8089
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i transferred from vodafone moday, still waiting for number to be transferred to O2 sent PAC same day can anyone help as unable to speak to anyone? 

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@dan8089 @MCT 

Tou need to submit the form here again https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

You will receive a text with transfer date if accepted by O2, but nothing will happen over the weekend.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

MCT
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I did this and got an e mail from blue prism saying there was an issue with my security checks. Wasn’t sure if it was a scam..can you shed any light? Thanks
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MCT 

Not a scam but often issues with security checks if you don't have an o2 account set up.

The security word isn't your password, but the "safe" word you set up when setting up your contract (Mothers Maiden name, first school etc)

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

MCT
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help much appreciated
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Welcome wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7