cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I called your call centre 3 times in last 24hours to request my PAC number. Every time I call first I have to wait at least 20 mins for advisor to become available and then you just cut me off as soon as converstation starts. Can you please let me know how else I can get my PAC number? I dont have time so keep calling you just to be cut off.

Regards

Karolina

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are on contract you can use live chat.
If PAYG you must call
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are on contract you can use live chat.
If PAYG you must call
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Absolutely no improvement in call wait times then? Absolute disgrace!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sorry but this is a customer to customer forum and you need to contact customer service . Best time is 8-8.30am to get through. Hope you are able to get your PAC. Patience needed I'm afraid.

Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Absolutely no improvement in call wait times then? Absolute disgrace!

This is what happens when you make staff redundant, close call centres and outsource. This isn't just o2 and it's the way many companies have gone these last few years. Cheap labour and lack of training, high staff turnover because of poor wages and the customer left to get advice on a community where, to be honest, we are very knowledgeable but even cheaper labour. But we love feeling we serve a purpose....

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
But no help with anything account related, which seems to be a point missed by some..... even O2 CS advisers.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What is the easiest option on live chat? Give a link to the community whist knowing we can't access accounts or getting into a long chat where stats suffer and the managers get on their backs. Maybe not feasible but if a few trusted members were trusted to access accounts, how much more effete can help,advise and resolve issues.

Some of us worked for O2, some of us worked for financial institutions and have already signed the official secrets act....

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well the op on this thread stated she was directed here by someone on live chat I presume?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/No-signal/m-p/1019227/highlight/true#M120914

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well the op on this thread stated she was directed here by someone on live chat I presume?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/No-signal/m-p/1019227/highlight/true#M120914

That was my thoughts too....... Smiley Frustrated

Currently using:
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

What is the easiest option on live chat? Give a link to the community whist knowing we can't access accounts or getting into a long chat where stats suffer and the managers get on their backs. Maybe not feasible but if a few trusted members were trusted to access accounts, how much more effete can help,advise and resolve issues.

Some of us worked for O2, some of us worked for financial institutions and have already signed the official secrets act....

We can't even be given mod access to remove email addresses and phone numbers so there's no way we'd get account access, even though it is a splendid idea !

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11