Did you mean: 

PAC code

J4d3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am leaving 02 as due to illness I am unable to pay my bill. I have 2 SIM cards and 2 device plans on my account. 

I want to use PAC codes to transfer the 2 numbers over to my new pay as you go provider but I will be unable to pay my final bill in full. 

Does anyone know whether I will still be able to use my numbers from O2 after using the PAC code or will that be cancelled as I will not be able to pay my bill? 

Thanks slight_smile 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146767 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@J4d3 

You will receive a final bill from O2 once you use your PAC.

If you do not pay it, O2 will send debt collectors to your door and trash your credit tfile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146767 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@J4d3 

You will receive a final bill from O2 once you use your PAC.

If you do not pay it, O2 will send debt collectors to your door and trash your credit tfile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

J4d3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 @thanks for your reply! 

that’s going to happen either way! 

Will I still be able to keep the numbers? 

thanks. 

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23475 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3744 Solutions

@J4d3 It would depend on if O2's computer is programmed to pick up the port and stop it before you pay what you owe, but that's just a guess. You'll only find that out when you do it, or you might want to speak to the Payment Management Team and try to work something out before you ruin your credit, which doesn't just affect your ability to get a phone contract. It affects many aspects of your life.

The phone number is 0800 902 0217

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 146767 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@J4d3 wrote:

@MI5 @thanks for your reply! 

that’s going to happen either way! 

Will I still be able to keep the numbers? 

thanks. 

Yes you willl @J4d3 

The final bill is due 14 days after you port your number.

Message 5 of 5