Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code

Ricky1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m enquiring about my pac code Iv received it what do I do with it now?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ricky1987 

Contact your new network within 30 days and give them your PAC.

They will deal with the rest.

See the guide on cancelling above.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ricky1987 

Are you coming to O2 or leaving O2?

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

Requesting a switch

Before we can transfer your number, we'll need your PAC code. This is made up of three letters and six numbers. You can get this from your current provider and it will be valid for 30 days. Let us have your PAC code when you place your order.

Once you’ve given us your PAC code you’ll switch to our network within one working day (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays). If we receive your code after 5pm, you’ll switch within two working days.

If you want to switch to O2 at a later date, just contact us with your PAC code when you’re ready to switch. You can give us your PAC code online, by calling us on 202, free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202, or by going into one of our shops. PAC codes are only valid for 30 days, but if yours expires, don’t worry – you can always request a new one.

Make sure you save the contacts on your sim before the switch. If you need help saving or restoring contacts from a sim, you can book an appointment with an O2 Guru.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Ricky1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Leaving 02
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ricky1987 

Contact your new network within 30 days and give them your PAC.

They will deal with the rest.

See the guide on cancelling above.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4