Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

Amanda
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Received my PAC Code, days ago O2 stated it word be ported out, I'm still no further forward after being told it would take 2-3 days, typical O2 will delay things, meanwhile can't do anything with the phone because it's in limbo, phone which I bought with another network, number doesn't exsit now, so once again I have a new phone which doesn't work, cheers O2!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm reading this that you are porting out?If so give the PAC to your new provider and it's then their responsibility.

If porting in then yes, chase customer service but 2-3 working days is normal. No porting is done at weekend so it's likely to happen on Monday. Always best to port at the eginning of the week.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Amanda 

You need to call customer services to chase it up but also make sure you turn your phone off and on to refresh the network 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm reading this that you are porting out?If so give the PAC to your new provider and it's then their responsibility.

If porting in then yes, chase customer service but 2-3 working days is normal. No porting is done at weekend so it's likely to happen on Monday. Always best to port at the eginning of the week.

Message 3 of 5

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Just call/chat with customer service
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Chat can only issue a PAC for pay monthly customers and even then it's a tough ask as they will transfer you to or advise you to call Retentions.

Better to call in the first place wink

Message 5 of 5