Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill

1Gwen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It says I have not payed the device plan but it all gets taken out from my account. Also I payed £75.00 over the phone for my phone and my husband phone
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@1Gwen 

We have no access to accounts on here, sorry.

Please call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Lesley75
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Funny I have had the same from via a text saying from O2. Trying to get through on the phone now to them.... Perhaps this is a scam!!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Lesley75 

A text from a mobile number saying unable to process bill is a well known scam. 

You should ignore it and block the number. 

Forward the text free to 7726 to report it to O2. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

My O2 can take a day or so to update spmetimes after payment. Also if you have paid an extra payment O2 will normally take this off your remaining device balance and not necessarily take it as a monthly payment if your DD is active and they have attempted to take that as your montly payment. Might be worth contcting CS to ensure the payment has been allocated against your monthly payment.

Message 5 of 5