Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill on an old account?

NL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In the last few months I have switched to a different network but recently have recived a text message from o2 stating that I have an overdue bill of £5.04... obviously I don't have full access to my o2 account and my DD was removed. I can't seem to get through to anyone via phone, and their online chat box is not functioning on the website. Has anyone had this trouble before and have any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NL 

You should still be able to access your account online (but not in app) http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 

Failing that, you'll need to try and call customer services - early morning is best http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@NL This is not a good time of day to be trying to get through to customer service even in the best of circumstances. In the current situation it's probably nigh on impossible. Your best chance of getting through without too long a delay is 8-8.30 am.

As trivial as the amount is, you need to get this resolved. I'm sorry to say that O2 have been known to put negative markers on people's credit scores for amounts as low as this, which could impact you for years to come. We've seen stories on here many times. Hope you're able to get through eventually to get this sorted out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4