Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill disconnected during covid19 pandemic

Khn786
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, during this corona virus pandemic I’ve tried relentlessly to get In touch With O2 to discuss my overdue bill which I wanted to delay until I receive money. I’ve called 5 times, messages state no one is available. I’ve emailed payments and mycare but get a automated messages directed me to live chat. Live chat functions not available so basically there is absolutely no way to get in touch with O2. What annoys me is the are the communication experts yet they’ve completed neglected their customers. I’ve been massively effected by the pandemic but borrowing money to survive. I wanted to delay the O2 bill which was due on the 25th March to the 15th April. As I haven’t been able to get through to anyone O2 have diverted my calls and switched of my data on the 30th March. If they don’t hav enough stuff to deal with customer then state this and make changes so people aren’t cut off during this crucial time when communication is so important. I am sure many other are experiencing the same as I am.
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Khn786 

You are not alone.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

That's all we've got to offer, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Khn786 

You are not alone.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

That's all we've got to offer, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 @Khn786.

The opening times are:
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

If your calls are not being allowed, you can use Skype to call the number above.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 12

KAPL2505
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You cannot get through to payment management. After 3 minutes of filling out the automated service you get an automatic message saying ‘we cannot answer your call right now’ and the call ends.

What are O2 doing to help people during the coronavirus crisis, apart from the absolute joke that is giving government and NHS websites for free.

I have lost my job and have no idea when the next penny will be coming into my bank account.

Something has to be done.
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KAPL2505 

O2 are doing very little to help.

Official advice is to keep trying.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

Khn786
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much. Called the number you provided from a alternative phone and got an extension to the 10th April. O2 still have completed failed to let customers get in tough via the’re own handsets. Take care, all the best
Message 6 of 12

Khn786
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, it’s so frustrating. Call them on 0800 902 0217 from a different phone. I managed to speak to someone who was helpful and extended my payment to the 10th April and then to call again for a further extension to the 15th April. All the best mate
Message 7 of 12

Khn786
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much for your help. Number worked a treat.
Message 8 of 12

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

O2 do seem to be behind the curve here - it's all well and good saying talk to us only for calls to be dropped over and over again (as I well know!) - O2 need to look at spreading the call levels if they introduced an automatic 14 day grace period pass your payment due date a lot of people would be able to make it to the next pay day and wouldn't need to phone up.  

Message 9 of 12

Ellasboy
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cannot get through at all this is ridiculous!
Message 10 of 12