cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue Account ****666

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sirs

I am emailing you direct as I am not talking to the chat agents ever again.  Every time I use that chat system to pass information on or make a request regarding my accounts.  Every single time I do, nothing happens and my requests or information is ignored. 

I informed your utterly pointless chat agents 3 weeks and 2 weeks ago that I was struggling to clear this account's bill off this month and would pay as much as I can then clear the bill in early December.  I have repeatedly asked for the bill date to moved to a date better for me, which has never happened and every time I mention that request no record of a request from me shows on the system, the chat agent agrees to action my request and again Nothing happens.

As stated I have cleared the bulk of the bill off and would clear all outstanding monies owed in December.  It's now up to you to sort out this mess your agents have created.  I will not be paying any reconnection fee as the disconnection is purely the fault of your staff either ignoring my requests or failing to advise myself correctly.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Unfortunately @Anonymous you are not emailing O2 here.

This is a customer to customer forum so we cannot help with account issues.

I suggest you call and speak to CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and not use live chat for this kind of issue.

Also you calls for refusal to pay any late or reconnection fees will not be heeded here either.

Best of luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Unfortunately @Anonymous you are not emailing O2 here.

This is a customer to customer forum so we cannot help with account issues.

I suggest you call and speak to CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and not use live chat for this kind of issue.

Also you calls for refusal to pay any late or reconnection fees will not be heeded here either.

Best of luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to call for account queries as I'm sure live chat don't have access to all systems.

If you have a grievance then you can email the address in the link above under how to complain

Message 3 of 7

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

Late is late, regardless. I can't see them waving the reconnection fee. Ps, if you charge your billing date, the chance is that months bill will be higher.

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Let's just hope that @Anonymous comes back to the thread....However with the forum email system running about 12 hrs behind... it may be very late before he receives notification of the responses. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Well I did tag him immediately but we won't expect him back for another 10 hours or so......

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 7