cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
How is it that I’ve had a text message telling me that my bill will be over £427 this month and when checking my acco My I was charged over £300 last month too?! But in the last 11years I have not gone over £22?! All on calls over 800 minutes....I’m on simplicity. My mother passed away in October the charges kicked in two weeks after she passed. Although I was in shock I would have appreciated a message telling me that I had gone over my inclusive minutes....I can’t afford this. Why do I do?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

This must be so hard for you... I'm really sorry for your loss. 

As they said, the O2 community is a group of customers like you and you need assistance with your account. Please, follow their advice and find the best way for you to get in touch with Customer Service here. They can help you by checking and raising a case to investigate further if needed.

Keep us posted, if possible, in case there's anything else we can do for you.

And welcome to our community. We are here for you heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was given a credit of over £260 a few days ago then I got a letter from the complaints dept saying that my bill was not £267 but £509!!!! I’m livid!
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I was given a credit of over £260 a few days ago then I got a letter from the complaints dept saying that my bill was not £267 but £509!!!! I’m livid!

I can imagine why that would do thst

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144078 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
How did they work that out?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14