Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

JohnTM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still cannot send texts this a.m. even though your supposed live tracker says that service has been restored to my postcode area. Cannot contact you by phone(swamped, I think.) and obviously not by text. Get it sorted please. Am with Tesco mobile . Never had problem for years! Live Chat also unavailable( also swamped I suspect.)

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@JohnTMReboot your phone a few times. I did and mine is working normally now

Join the discussions here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1178149#M28241

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@JohnTMReboot your phone a few times. I did and mine is working normally now

Join the discussions here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1178149#M28241

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Think the problem is tesco related. My OH uses them and just had duplicates of medsages coming through.
She uses the FB app to sms as well...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4