cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage OL1 2LD 2weeks

Anonymous
Not applicable
How much longer will i have to wait to make a phone call?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately o2 never give out timescales for repairs.
All you can do is check the status pages for any updates or call customer service to register for text updates.
https://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately o2 never give out timescales for repairs.
All you can do is check the status pages for any updates or call customer service to register for text updates.
https://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

EE4A6B8D-3FAE-451A-B36D-7790E560BBE0.png

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous At least the problem is being acknowledged by O2, as shown in the post above, and will hopefully be dealt with as soon as possible. It's not in O2's interest to have customers without service. Sometimes masts are on private land, and engineers need permission to gain access. This can take time. All you can do is monitor the situation and be patient. Once the service is restored, you can speak to Customer Service and request a possible rebate. If you get the right person when you call, they may offer a goodwill gesture, but they're not obliged to do that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4