Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock

Bobbyblue
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I want to upgrade but each time I try the phone I want is out of stock, is it possible to order one anyway and wait? Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Bobbyblue 

Only if it shows in stock (even though it's probably not).....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Bobbyblue If it does show in stock (and as @MI5 says even though it's probably not) O2 will tie up your money. Best to wait for all this craziness to settle down if you're not in a hurry. If you want to order because you think you might lose a good deal, there will be other deals coming along.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

P_Panini
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new pay monthly deal today as I ropped my phone yesterday and cracked the screen, it is ruined. The phone  showed in stock on their web site and that is it 3-4 days delivery time. I would ideally have liked to have one delivered the next day as I am very dependent on the phone for work. I am a key worker and need a new phone urgently. A few hours later I received an email saying the phone is out of stock! I have called their phone number but it hangs up automatically even after going through all the options... I did email them after receiving the email that it has been cancelled and am awaiting a reply.

To say I am mildy upset is an understatement. I would like to cancel the order and order another phone for next day delivery. But how do I contact them?
Any suggestions would be much welcome.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@P_Panini 

You can use any numbers in this guide.

Try any or all of them. Press any option. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5