Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders

Jewels-Bee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new iPhone XR yesterday morning at 6am but it’s still showing as in progress. Rang o2, no help but then I notice it said standard delivery. I thought all devices where next day delivery. Anyone any ideas? Am I being too impatient?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Jewels-Bee 

You can pay for next day delivery, anything else is standard. If you haven't had an email to say it's dispatched, then it may be out of stock. O2 are the only people who can tell you the status of your order Guide: How to find help & contact O2

Edited to add, once you have an email to say it's been dispatched you can track it here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Jewels-Bee 

You can pay for next day delivery, anything else is standard. If you haven't had an email to say it's dispatched, then it may be out of stock. O2 are the only people who can tell you the status of your order Guide: How to find help & contact O2

Edited to add, once you have an email to say it's been dispatched you can track it here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
While o2 offer next day delivery, that is subject to the item you ordered being in stock and you choosing that option (and paying for it).
Unfortunately, despite it being the 21st century, o2 do not have a live stock system so it is likely that the iPhone you ordered is now on order from Apple...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Although we have seen a few people choose next day delivery.....and still not receive it the following day!

As @gmarkj  says, this is due to O2 not having a live stock ordering system (Despite us requesting they implement one!!)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4