cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders keep getting cancelled

Anonymous
Not applicable
I took out a new 02 pay monthly contract when the iPhone 5 was released and I want to take out another for my partner,I have ordered one twice now and my order keeps getting cancelled! Can anyone explain why please? I don't have credit issues?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your almost guaranteed to fail credit check if you try to keep ordering in short space of time. Speak to credit referrals team they can over turn credit checks.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Ordering two new contracts in quick succession may have created a credit issue.

You could ask to speak to the Credit Referrals team to see if they can advise you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Often if u get credit checked more than once a fortnight u can fail JUST for that reason.
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your almost guaranteed to fail credit check if you try to keep ordering in short space of time. Speak to credit referrals team they can over turn credit checks.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent of an email last week to the credit referrals team last weekend, after being rejected for an additional contract, even though I have a perfect credit rating with Experian. 

A week later im still waiting on a reply, so don't expect an instant response.

Message 5 of 5