cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered sim only contract, but haven't received any sort of emails from o2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey i ordered a sim only contract yesterday at around 9pm but i havent received any sort of emails from o2? no confirmation emails, no welcome emails - nothing at all. How do i know if my contract order has gone through ? do i need to do it again ? the contract is 21 pounds a month for 20gb internet, unlimited minutes and texts.

Thanks in advance !

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I thought you said it was due to arrive today?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
The person i was speaking to on the live chat said its to arrive for 10am today, but nothing has come through the post
Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Strange that you haven't had any emails yet as technically you haven't agreed to the terms and conditions of the contract.
I was surprised to read it was in the post because of this, but I expect it has been dispatched as your MYO2 has been updated too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would take what live chat said with a pinch of salt 

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions